Why You Need Facebook Advertising?
If you want to grow your business, you have to reach new customers. You can bet that a large cross-section of your customer base is using Facebook and Instagram every day. To effectively market your business and increase awareness among the audience that matters to the growth of your business, effective Facebook Advertising needs to be a priority.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Facebook Advertising Objectives
Benefits of Facebook Advertising
Highly Targeted Audience Selection with Facebook Advertising
Facebook Advertising makes it easy to target very specific audiences with targeting features built into the Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor. This means more effective marketing and a higher return on your investment. You can choose who sees your ad by demographics, contact information, location, behaviors, or interests.
There are three audiences you can choose from with Facebook Advertising:
- Core Audiences where you select your audience manually based on characteristics, like age and location.
- Custom Audiences where you upload your contact list to connect with your customers who use Facebook.
- Lookalike Audiences where you use the information you have about your current customers to find similar people on Facebook.
Easy and Affordable Facebook Advertising Budgeting
With the ability to drill down to a highly targeted audience you get more for your buck with Facebook Advertising. You create your ad, set your budget and then bid it in the ad auction. You can start low, and set or edit your ad budget at any time. Your ad budget will be the total amount you want to spend daily or over the course of the ad campaign. You also set a bid—the maximum amount you’re willing to pay when someone sees your ad or takes your desired action.
There are two specialty buying options with Facebook Advertising for advertisers used to purchasing brand awareness and television ads:
Reach & Frequency
- When you want your advertising campaign to reach more than 200,000 people, reach and frequency buying gives you predictable, controlled ad delivery at a locked price.
Target Rating Points
- If you’re used to purchasing TV ads through Target Rating Points, you may be interested in purchasing video ads for Facebook, Instagram or the Audience Network in the same way.
The ad auction determines which ads should be shown to which people. Base on the information used creating your ad, the auction shows your ad to the people most likely to be interested in it.
Extend Your Reach Running Ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network
One of the best things about Facebook Advertising is that you can create your ad once and with a few clicks run it across Facebook, Instagram or Audience Network. One ad can reach your selected audience where they hang out on their favorite apps and websites, on mobile and desktop devices, with no resizing or reformatting is required.
Supported Facebook Advertising formats include:
- Canvas (mobile only)
Available Placements are:
- Instant Articles
- In-stream videos
- Right column
- Audience Network lets you extend your ad campaigns beyond Facebook to reach your audiences on websites and apps across devices such as computers, mobile devices and connected TVs (this feature may not be available to everyone yet.) It uses the same Facebook targeting, measurement and delivery to make sure each ad on Audience Network helps you reach your campaign goals at the most cost-effective price.
- Sponsored messages
Reach Your Marketing Goals with Facebook Advertising
With Facebook Advertising, businesses just like yours are capturing the attention of interested customers. They are showing off their products, highlighting their services and collecting leads right where people are spending their time online.
Find your next customer easily with a simple 3-Step Facebook Advertising plan:
- Choose your audience based on demographics, contact information, and behaviors.
- Create eye-catching ads that automatically resize and reformat to work on different platforms and every device.
- Use ad reporting tools and study ad channel behavior to see how your ads impacted your business and pinpoint when, where, and how to connect to your audience.
Extending the advertising reach for your business can be as simple as adding Facebook Advertising to your marketing plan. Build your presence and create awareness for your business while driving discovery and generating leads. With deeper engagement and a higher return on investment than less targeted digital marketing Facebook Advertising can be the key to increasing customer loyalty and boosting sales.
Don’t forget to download your copy of FACEBOOK ADVERTISING OBJECTIVES above!
About The Author
The post Facebook Advertising – Reach Your Marketing Goals with Ad Objectives appeared first on Reputation Loop.
from Reputation Loop http://ift.tt/2uXpgKO
via IFTTT From Our Associates at Reputation Loop
The post Facebook Advertising – Reach Your Marketing Goals with Ad Objectives appeared first on RepPilot.
from RepPilot http://reppilot.com/info/facebook-advertising-reach-your-marketing-goals-with-ad-objectives/